Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ready To Move In

So, I took a trip over to my storage building today to deliver the great finds I purchased at the Canton First Monday Trades Day in Canton, Texas. It was so much fun to hang out with my mom and shop, shop, shop! I am really thankful that my Mom still loves to take a road trip with me!
Just a few more days until I can move into my brand new classroom! Do I seem a little anxious? I can't sleep at night just thinking about where I want to put everything! Does anyone else dream about things like this? While I was digging through the storage building today, it reminded me to share something with you that I made last year for my classroom. If you need to create an area for a center that middle school kids would like, think about reviving an old piece of furniture! The kids love to work at the zebra table and it just makes me happy to look at it.


I'm taking a few hours off tonight to move my youngest son out of his apartment into a house. There is one thing for sure, your kids are never too grown up to need a helping hand and I am never too busy to spend time with my kids. This kind of sums it up-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing,
Cindy